WAC Lighting Co-Founders Honored by NYC Charity, Selfhelp
The co-founders of WAC Lighting, Tai and Tony Wang, have been recognized for their philanthropic efforts by Selfhelp, a charitable organization in New York City.
- Tai and Tony Wang, co-founders of WAC Lighting, were honored by Selfhelp, a charitable organization in NYC
- Selfhelp recognized the Wangs for their philanthropic efforts
- WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer and designer of lighting fixtures
- Tai and Tony Wang have been actively involved in supporting various charitable initiatives
- Selfhelp provides various services to the elderly and Holocaust survivors in NYC
- The Wangs have a personal connection to Selfhelp as their parents were Holocaust survivors and recipients of support from the organization
- WAC Lighting has also been involved in other philanthropic efforts, including donating masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Wangs’ dedication to giving back to the community reflects their values as business owners and leaders
Tai and Tony Wang, co-founders of WAC Lighting, were recently honored by Selfhelp, a charitable organization in New York City. The Wangs’ philanthropic efforts and commitment to giving back to the community have been recognized, with Selfhelp acknowledging their support. As business owners and leaders, the Wangs have exemplified their dedication to social responsibility and making a positive impact. WAC Lighting’s involvement in various philanthropic initiatives further reflects their commitment to making a difference.