NALP Forms Partnership with másLabor for H-2B Visa Assistance
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has formed a strategic provider relationship with másLabor, a leading provider of services for employers participating in the H-2B nonimmigrant visa programs.
- This partnership will allow NALP members access to the necessary resources and support for participating in the H-2B program, which provides temporary foreign labor for seasonal industries like landscaping and horticulture.
- másLabor will offer NALP members a broad range of services, including H-2B program guidance and support, employment eligibility verification, and assistance with labor law compliance.
- This strategic relationship is part of NALP’s ongoing efforts to advocate for and support the landscaping industry, particularly in the face of labor shortages and challenges with hiring and retaining employees.
- The H-2B program has long been an important resource for seasonal industries like landscaping, but has faced challenges in recent years due to changes in regulations and caps on the number of visas available.
NALP has teamed up with másLabor to provide support for NALP members in the H-2B visa program. Through this partnership, members will have access to a variety of resources and services to help navigate the complicated labor regulations and requirements. This partnership is part of NALP’s efforts to support the landscaping industry, which has long relied on the H-2B program to provide temporary foreign labor for seasonal work.