NALP and MásLabor Team Up to Assist Landscaping Businesses with H-2B Visa Program
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has entered into a strategic provider relationship with MásLabor, a leading provider of comprehensive services for employers participating in the H-2B nonimmigrant visa program.
- The partnership will allow NALP to better provide its members with access to H-2B program assistance from MásLabor, including guidance on how to navigate the H-2B application process, filing petitions, and complying with program regulations.
- The H-2B program allows US employers to hire foreign workers on a seasonal basis, with a cap of 66,000 visas per fiscal year, split between the summer and winter seasons. The landscaping industry is one of the top users of the program, as many businesses struggle to find enough workers during peak season.
- MásLabor boasts more than 30 years of experience working with the H-2B program and has assisted more than 1,500 employers with their applications.
- The NALP hopes that by partnering with MásLabor, it will be able to ease some of the burden on landscaping businesses participating in the H-2B program, ultimately allowing them to more easily access the labor they need to succeed.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals has formed a strategic partnership with MásLabor to assist NALP members with the H-2B visa application process, helping landscaping businesses navigate the program and comply with its regulations. The H-2B program allows US employers to hire foreign workers on a seasonal basis, and with the landscaping industry relying heavily on the program, the partnership is hoped to aid businesses struggling to access the labor they need during peak season.