Husqvarna’s Rewilding Mode for Automowers
- Husqvarna has introduced a new “rewilding” mode for their automowers.
- This mode helps Green Industry professionals allocate more land for bees and butterflies.
- Rewilding mode allows the automowers to cut grass in a random pattern, creating small patches of tall grass and wildflowers.
- These patches serve as ideal habitats for bees and butterflies.
- Green Industry professionals can control the size and location of the rewilding patches.
- Husqvarna aims to contribute to the conservation of pollinators and biodiversity.
- The rewilding mode also promotes a more environmentally friendly approach to lawn care.
- Automowers with rewilding mode can still maintain a well-manicured lawn, while supporting the natural ecosystem.
Husqvarna’s introduction of the “rewilding” mode for their automowers is a game-changer for Green Industry professionals. This innovative feature allows them to allocate more land for bees and butterflies by creating small patches of wild grass and flowers. By supporting the natural habitat of pollinators, Husqvarna is contributing to the conservation of biodiversity. Moreover, the rewilding mode promotes a more environmentally friendly approach to lawn care while ensuring a well-manicured lawn. Overall, this new feature is a win for both the environment and the Green Industry professionals.