Hunter’s Mini-Clik® Sensor Goes Wireless for Water Savings
- Hunter has created a wireless version of their popular Mini-Clik® Sensor.
- The Mini-Clik® Sensor shuts off irrigation systems during rain or freezing conditions, saving water and preventing damage.
- The wireless version simplifies installation on new or retrofitted irrigation systems.
- The wireless Mini-Clik® Sensor can be placed up to 100 meters from the controller.
- Hunter is committed to sustainability and creating water-saving solutions for residential and commercial irrigation systems.
Hunter has designed a new wireless version of their Mini-Clik® sensor to make it easier to save water in watering and irrigation systems. The device can detect rain and freezing temperatures and shut off the system accordingly, preventing waste and potential damage to pipes. The new wireless design makes it simple to include the Mini-Clik® sensor on both new and existing irrigation systems, and the device can be located up to 100 meters away from the controller. Hunter continues to develop new, sustainable options for residential and commercial water and irrigation systems.