Green Industry Experiences Revenue Growth Despite Economic Slowdown
- The Green Industry saw a revenue growth of 5-10% in the first quarter of 2023.
- Jobber’s Home Service Economic Report highlights the successful start to the year for Green Industry businesses.
- Landscaping and lawn care industries have been able to remain busy despite the economic slowdown, thanks to stay-at-home orders and people investing more in their outdoor spaces.
- The Green Industry is also benefiting from the increased emphasis on sustainability and environmentally-friendly practices.
- Although the economic outlook remains uncertain, the Green Industry is expected to continue thriving.
The Green Industry has had a successful start to 2023, with revenue growth of 5-10% in the first quarter. The pandemic has led to people investing more in their outdoor spaces and the emphasis on sustainability is also benefiting the industry. The outlook may be uncertain, but the Green Industry is expected to continue to flourish.