Got Grubs? Act Now For Best Results
- The best window of time to apply preventative measures for grubs is June through July.
- Applying a targeted insecticide during this window will help control grubs more effectively.
- The most common type of grub in North America is the white grub, and they feed on grass roots.
- Heavy infestations of grubs can lead to patches of dead grass and other lawn issues.
- In addition to preventative measures, proper lawn care such as regular watering, mowing, and fertilizing can also help prevent and control a grub infestation.
- Other natural pest control methods include applying beneficial nematodes and using pheromone traps.
- Business owners in the landscaping industry can benefit from offering grub control services to their clients.
Don’t wait until it’s too late – applying targeted preventative measures for grubs during June through July is the key to effective control. Offering these services to clients as a landscaping professional can also be a great way to boost business. Proper lawn care practices and natural pest control methods can also aid in preventing and controlling a grub infestation.