Colorado Landscapers Incentivize Water Conservation
- The Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC) offers water management programs designed to help businesses in the green industry conserve water and adhere to stringent municipal water restrictions.
- The WaterSense program, endorsed by the EPA, aims to promote the efficient use of water resources, while the Colorado Garden Foundation offers additional resources to homeowners and businesses.
- The ALCC aims to help businesses cut their water usage by up to 40% while still maintaining beautiful landscapes.
- The organization’s SMART system offers comprehensive assessments to ensure irrigation systems are operating as efficiently as possible to minimize waste.
- Additionally, the ALCC has partnered with local municipalities to provide appropriate incentives for businesses adopting water conservation practices.
As water conservation becomes increasingly important across the United States, the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC) is taking proactive steps to help businesses within the green industry make the necessary changes. From comprehensive assessments to incentives for adopting better water management practices, the ALCC is arming businesses with the tools they need to conserve water while still maintaining beautiful landscapes.