Colorado Landscapers Incentivize Water Conservation
- Colorado landscapers create incentives program for clients to conserve water.
- The ALCC offers certifications for sustainable landscaping.
- The program seeks to have clients participate in a more water-friendly way.
- Landscapers encourage clients to use efficient watering systems.
- The program is meant to incentivize clients to help solve water shortages in Colorado.
- Clients receive a yard sign showing that they’ve taken steps to conserve water.
- The program aims to reduce landscape water usage and to identify businesses and homeowners with water-wise landscapes.
Colorado landscapers are taking proactive steps to encourage their clients to conserve water. The incentives program is designed to incentivize clients to join the cause by using efficient watering systems and participating in water-friendly practices. The program aims to reduce water use and identify businesses and homeowners with water-wise landscapes. The ALCC also offers certifications for sustainable landscaping, making it easier for landscapers to work in a more environmentally friendly way. The program provides clients an opportunity to be part of the solution, not the problem.