BOSS Software Partners With Habitat For Humanity
- BOSS Software partners with Habitat for Humanity St. Louis to build new homes for families in need.
- The initiative started in 2015 and has led to the construction of several homes.
- BOSS software employees volunteer their time and effort on a day dedicated to the project each year.
- BOSS Software has been recognized by Habitat for Humanity for its contributions.
- The company also donates to other charitable organizations throughout the year.
BOSS Software has partnered with Habitat for Humanity St. Louis since 2015 to build new homes for families in need. Each year, the company dedicates a day for its employees to volunteer and contribute to the project. Their efforts have resulted in the construction of several homes, and BOSS Software has been recognized for its contributions. Furthermore, the company donates to other charitable organizations throughout the year, showing a commitment to giving back to its community.